Belden's Leveler-Strength Universal Joints are specifically designed for extreme torque applications, such as metal processing. They are developed with enhanced mechanical properties and manufacturing processes that increase the strength and extend the operating life of the joints.
Similar to our high-strength line, leveler joints feature friction-bearing construction with short and long pins, secured with a rivet. Pins, blocks and yoke ears are hardened & ground. Additionally, the yoke ear profile is reinforced and a dry film lubricant coating on contact faces is applied to assist with lubrication.
- Designed for extreme torque applications
- Made from high-grade alloy steels
- Friction (plain) bearing
- Short & long-pin design with rivet or socket-head cap screw
- Hardened & ground yoke ears, block & pins
- Reinforced yoke profile
- Breaking Torque: 22,6-24,858 N-m (single joints)
- Operating Angles: up to 35° (from 2.5" OD 25°)
- Dry-lubricant coating on contact faces
Leveler Strength Single Universal Joint
Leveler Strength Joint - Exploded View