Belden's product line of Military Standard universal joints are developed according to military specifications for dimensions, strength and other performance features including plating and boot covers. Extensively tested in government-approved labs, these joints meet or exceed MIL-DTL-6193 (and MS20270 / MS20271) specifications.
These universal joints for military use are precisely designed and manufactured for a variety of industries, including defense, aerospace and motorsports.
- Friction (plain) bearing design
- Manufactured from high grade alloy steel
- Cadmium plated components (Zinc optional)
- Tested and certified per MIL-DTL-6193
- Available as the Light Duty (MS20270) or Heavy Duty (MS20271) series
Military-Standard Light Duty universal joint
Military Standard Heavy Duty universal joint