Belden's Metric Heavy-Duty universal joints are manufactured with metric bore sizes, from high-grade alloy steel. They are robust, high-quality plain-bearing components for applications requiring standard RPM and precision.
The metric single universal joint can operate at angles up to 45°. Metric double universal joints can operate at combined angles of up to 90°.
- Outside Diameter: 10-58mm
- Operating Torque: 5.5-400 N-m
- Failure Torques 22-2681 N-m
- Operating Speed: up to 800 RPM (depending on lubrication and type of operation)
- Operating Angle: up to 45° (Special design solutions with higher angles may also be available)
- Regular re-lubrication required or joint can be fitted with grease-packed boots
- Material for Yokes: Hihg-grade AISI 303 alloy steel
- Material for Pins & Blocks: High-Grade Alloy Steel, hardened and precision ground
- Hub ends available with several standard bore configurations (plain bore, keyway, hex- and square bore)
- Plating Options: Zink, Nickel, Black Oxide